On this exhilarating trip with ASTA, you will have the opportunity to experience amazing sites in spectacular Madrid, Toledo & Barcelona!!!
INCLUSIONS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- International regular scheduled air transportation between your city and into Madrid and out of Barcelona*
- Inter-city & inter-country travel by deluxe motor coach, train and air
- Daily breakfast and dinner. Lunch in Toledo & Segovia where indicated ^
- Excursion to Plaza de Espana & Puerta del Sol with visits to the Royal Palace & Prado
- Full day excursion to Segovia, Valley of the Fallen, & El Escorial
- Full day excursion to Toledo
- Guided excursion of Mezquita in Cordoba
- Half day city excursion in Sevilla
- Guided excursion of Gibraltar
- City tour of Granada including the Alhambra & Generalife Gardens
- City tour of Barcelona with Sagrada Familia
- Excursion to Manresa & Monserrat
Madrid-Toledo-Segovia-Córdoba-Sevilla-Gibraltar-Costa del Sol-Mijas-Granada-Barcelona
DAY 1 (MADRID)
- Arrival into Madrid airport
- Transfer to the Hotel in Plaza de España area
DAY 2 (MADRID)
- Half day city sightseeing with local English speaking guide including entrance fees to the Prado Museum and RoyalPalace.
- Afternoon visit to the Reina Sofia Museum on your own
DAY 3 (MADRID)
- Full day excursion to El Escorial Valley of the Fallen and Segovia with local English speaking guide, including entrance fees with lunch included.
DAY 4 (MADRID)
- Full day excursion to Toledo with half day city sightseeing including entrance fees and lunch.
DAY 5 (MADRID/SEVILLA)
- Departure to Sevilla with an included stop in Córdoba
- Guided tour at Puerta de San Rafael with English speaking guide. Includes entrance fees into Mosque.
- Check into hotel in Sevilla
DAY 6 (SEVILLA)
- Half day city sightseeing with local English speaking guide, including entrance fees to the Cathedral.
DAY 7 (SEVILLA)
- Morning departure to the Costa del Sol via Gibraltar
- Half day city sightseeing in Gibraltar with English speaking guide, followed by lunch fish & chips at local Restaurant.
- Continuation to the Costa del Sol
- Check into hotel in Costa Del Sol
DAY 8 (COSTA DEL SOL)
- Free time, to enjoy the golden sun of the Costa del Sol
DAY 9 (COSTA DEL SOL)
- Day of leisure
DAY 10 (GRANADA)
- Morning departure to Granada via Mijas
- Check into hotel in Granada
- Evening Flamenco with English speaking guide
DAY 11 (GRANADA)
- Half day city sightseeing tour with English speaking guide including entrances into the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens.
DAY 12 (BARCELONA)
- Transfer to Granada airport, depart to Barcelona via flight
- Arrival into Barcelona
- Excursion to Montserrat and Manresa with English speaking guide.
- Arrive back in Barcelona and check into hotel
DAY 13 (BARCELONA)
- Half day city sightseeing with English speaking guide, including entrance fees to the Sagrada Familia.
DAY 14 (BARCELONA)
- Transfer to the airport for return flight to USA
*Prices above based on sample Apr/May/June 2014 flight fares into Madrid and out of Barcelona from Chicago (ORD) & New York (JFK/LGA) and a minimum of 30 travelers, 3-4 star hotel accommodations in historical centers based on minimum of 3 people per room, and “1 & 8” teacher rewards. All Taxes & Fees NOT INCLUDED in price. Flights originating from other departure cities may increase prices. Prices dependent on time of travel and are subject to change.
^ All Breakfasts provided by hotel. All dinners provided by local establishments or hotel, where indicated.
*Prices above based on sample June/July 2014 flight fares into Mexico City and out of Puerto Vallarta from Chicago (ORD) & New York (JFK/LGA) with a minimum 30 fully paid travelers, 3-4 star hotel stay in Mexico City, San Miguel De Allende, Guanajuato, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, and “1 & 8” teacher rewards. Additional US and Mexican Departure taxes and fees NOT INCLUDED in prices. Flights originating from other departure cities may increase prices. Upgrades for full lunches or all-inclusive stay in Puerto Vallarta available at an additional cost. Price dependent on travel dates & group size and are subject to change. Any deviation from above itinerary or change in teacher rewards may incur price increases. See complete ASTA Trip Terms & Conditions here. Call 1.844.327.ASTA for more details and to plan or to fully customize this trip.
^Optional Activities are activities or excursions highly recommended but not included in price of this tour. Special discounted pricing for optional Activities will be presented to organizing teacher in advance of finalizing itinerary. Call 1.844.327.ASTA for more details regarding Optional Activities.